Sunday, December 17, 2006

First week

My first week went well, although this past weekend was not the greatest. All of my workouts went well, especially the conditioning workouts. The strength workouts were fairly intense, and I didnt finish all of the workouts, so that will be my progression, to finish the workouts. Nutrition during the week was good. I stuck to the diet each day, except wednesday, I had a sort of taco salad, with spinach and lettuce and pepper, and tomatoes. It was good. Weekend nutrition was good except saturday evening I had olive garden and Sunday I had pizza along with snacks. So as the holidays approach, I need to try and keep my food intake in check. I am going to step on the scale one day soon to see how I am progressing in that department. I may not make any adjustments calorie wise until the new year. I will also try and keep this updated. I have been hearing some complaining from my fans, all three of you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this site dead or what???