Sunday, December 10, 2006

Getting serious tomorrow

So my diet has been pretty good this week, especially during the week. I stuck to my plan all week, except thursday night, I had some pizza on whole wheat crust with chicken and green peppers as the toppings. My training was sporadic, mostly trying to figure out which movements to include in my plan and how to lay it all out. My plan will basically be bodyweight training sessions Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday will be conditioning sessions. Sunday will be rest days. Conditioning will consist of tabata intervals, jump roping, circuit complexes, and eventually some sledgehammer work and sled dragging. The strength work will look like this:

Monday Strength (Upper body focus)

A1: Weighted chinups 4xquality
A2: Band Hamstring Curls 4x12

B1: Assisted One arm pushups 4xquality
B2: Band Goodmornings 4x12

C1: Pike Press 4xquality
C2: Split Squats 4x12

D1: Triceps Extension 3xquality
D2: Calf Raises 3x20

Wednesday Power

A1: Band High Pulls 4x8
A2: Tuck jumps 4x12

B1: Plyo Pushup 4x8
B2: Lunge Jumps 4x12

C1: One arm Band Pulls 4x8
C2: Ankle Hops 4x20

D: Powerovers 3x10

Friday Strength (Lower Body focus)

A1: Glute Ham Raise 4xquality
A2: Assisted chinups 4x12

B1: One leg squats 4xquality
B2: Band Pushups 4x12

C1: Squat Jumps 4x10
C2: Diamond Pushups 4x12



So this is the plan starting tomorrow. I hope to have a nice bit of fat off by Christmas time. That is two weeks. So maybe about 4 or 5 pounds or so. The key is the weekends. It is difficult to eat well on the weekends, but I think I will have it under control. So, this will be my plan through March, and then hopefully I will have enough fat cut that I can switch to something a little more extreme for one final month to put the finishing touches on. So I just need to stick to my plan and see what happens.

No comments: